Smile Tranformation – Dr Tan Swee Ling
Have you ever noticed, people with well-aligned pearly whites appear more confident and attractive?
Have you also noticed, these same group of people, their opinions are always heard, and life events will always be in their favor.
So, how do we have that for ourselves?
- If your teeth appear yellow, we provide professional whitening.
- If you need your teeth straightened, while preserving your natural tooth structure, perhaps braces is the way to go.
- If your gums appear reddish and it bleeds easily during brushing, it’s definitely a sign to have your overdue-scaling with your dentist.
- Dental bridge, one of the options for missing tooth replacement.
- Dental crown, to restore badly broken down tooth/teeth.
Well, that’s just to name a few. Please do not hesitate to approach your favourite dentist on your teeth condition, to have an in-depth discussion and agree on treatment plan which best suit your dental needs.
Let me share with you, about a patient who has been seeing me for quite awhile now.
She came in troubled about the appearance of her teeth, and how it had affected her confidence and the way she smiles. During the consultation, she would either smile without showing her teeth, or have her hand over her smile. She also mentioned that her teeth were not like this during her younger age.
Now, you must be wondering why she waited for so long to see a dentist.
Well, like you have heard before many many times, she was afraid of the dentist.
After a lengthy discussion, she has agreed with my treatment plan I’ve suggested, which is the following:
- 2 sessions of EmunDo Laser Therapy & scaling; To address the gum issue.
- Whitening; She was not happy with the yellow appearance.
- Composite Veneers; She wanted her teeth to have a makeover.
This is her after completing the treatment plan! Look at that smile, the confidence and happiness radiating from her.
I am glad I have met her.
I am glad that I managed to make a difference for her.
I am glad she can now wear her smile proudly from now on.
Here are 8 great reasons to smile more:
- Smiling relieves stress.
- Smiling makes us attractive.
- Smiling boosts our immune system.
- Smiling changes our mood.
- Smiling makes us look younger.
- Smiling releases endorphins.
- Smiling lowers your blood pressure
- Smiling is contagious.
I hope you can wear your smile proudly too!
Dr Tan Swee Ling